Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4K Summary #3

comments encouraged


For our first November C4K assignment, we were assigned to comment on Mr.  McClung's World.  In this post he had chsen a band called the Black Keys as his class' band of the week.  This was my comment:

Hi, my name is Kristie McNair and I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama.  I really enjoyed your video.  I have never heard of the Black Keys before, but I thought they were great!  I will definitely be visiting itunes to check them out some more.  I love that your class has a band of the week, and I think your class blog is awesome.  It's awesome that you make it fun as well as educational.  I am definitely going to keep the band of the week in mind for my class one day.

For our second C4K assignment this month we I was instructed to comment on Mrs.  Yollis' Class Blog.  Her students had posted Halloween stories that they had written.  I was assigned to comment on Shane's post.  This was my comment:

Dear Shane, 
Hello! My name is Kristie McNair and I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. I read your story Halloween Olympics, and I thought it was great! I thought it was very funny that all of those scary things decided to play those games. My favorite was the rotten pumpkin dodging. Did Ghoster get a gold medal for winning the Halloween Olympics? I have a daughter who is in the 3rd grade, and she also likes to write stories. I am going to let her read these. Good job, Shane. You are a great writer!


For my final C4K assignment, I was assignet to comment on Ashley's blog.  Ashley is a student at the PT England School in Auckland, NZ.  Ashley's post was about the fireworks show at the Rugby World Cup.  This was my comment:

Hi Ashlee,
My name is Kristie Mcnair. I am an Edm310 student at The University of South Alabama. I thought you did a great job describing the excitement of the Rugby World Cup. Your video was very good, and I really liked how you described the lights exploding in the sky. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment