Sunday, October 2, 2011

C4K Summary #1

a cat and dod saying you're awesome


C4K#1 Maranda
In my C4K assignment #1, I commented on Maranda's blog. In her blog Maranda's class had had a field day type of activity where they had been allowed to play games. Maranda talked about how much fun that day had been. I commented on her blog by telling her what a great job I thought she was doing by writing her blog, and how I was learning to be a teacher, and how important blogging is.
C4K#2 ka2011
In my C4K assignment, I commented on ka2011. I told ka2011 where I was from and that I was taking a class called EDM310 where we were learning to be teachers who let our students blog. I talked about what a great job ka2011 was doing, and I said that I have a daughter in the 3rd grade, and I would love for her to be able to blog too.
C4K#3 Kaleigh
For my C4K#3, I commented on Kaleigh. Her school had recieved a donation of ipads from Lucy Buffett, and the students had written Ms. Buffett thank you notes. I told Kaleigh that I had enjoyed her letter, and that I thought the things they were doing with their new ipads were awesome. I told Kaleigh that I thought Ms. Lucy Buffett would be very proud of how her class was putting her gifts to such good use.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kristie,

    You did an excellent job on your C4K summary. I enjoy reading the kids' blogs and seeing what they are working on. I believe that it is a great thing that children are learning how to blog at a young age. I also had to comment on a student's blog that received iPads from Lucy Buffett. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find C4K beneficial to you. I know from the comments of the teachers that they find them useful and the kids love getting them. Writing for a real audience is important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the C4K assignment! It is probably my favorite part of EDM310.

    ReplyDelete